Monday, December 08, 2003

Addict

Addict

I don’t need to be stoned
‘cuz you’re the reason why
I can’t sleep at night,
Can’t eat every meal and loss my appetite
I don’t need some jutes,
Nor cocaine, joint or blunt
‘cuz you’re the reason why
I got to fly so high
Ecstacy is not a need for me
Whenever you’re around,
Come near me, talk to me
and my batteries wouldn’t drain

I don’t need to take drugs
‘cuz you’re already enough
to make me high and satisfied…
there would be no side effects
‘cuz I know it’s safe to use you as a drug.
I don’t care if they’d say I’m addict,
‘cuz I’m really an addict,
I’m so addicted to you,
Addicted to use a drugs like you

I don’t have to roll and light up a ganja,
Puff it up and pass it to a friend.
I don’t want to puff the real ganja
‘cuz I want you to be the hemp
I’ll be puffin’ and smokin’ up
And just forget about passing it to a friend
I can change cannabis sativa
To 1-4-3 like a scientific word for those
I’ll try to leave that pot
And find a way and spot in your heart

You’re the plant I planted in my life
And you’re the leaf that grown in my heart
I want you to be the doobie doo of my life
‘cuz you are the perfect drug I’ve ever loved,
the perfect drug that I have knew

-most abused masterpiece i made.

1 comment:

deadstars said...

sa may Montalban to dba? okey pala magsulat ng tula sa ilalim ng malaking puno sa isang malayo't liblib na lugar na nasa ilalim ng matirik na hiyaw ng araw.