Friday, April 24, 2009

salamat

tears are falling
and i'll wipe it all by myself
i thought it wouldn't hurt
if i'll give my heart to you

i can't breathe
you're grasping me too tight
tears are now falling
all i had were my hands to wipe it off

i've learn that you're my life
cause i know i can't live without you
i thought you'll never let me go
and i know you won't
because you're holding my heart

after i've given everything
i've never thought
that you'll eventually let me go
it never crossed my mind
that you'll crash my bleeding heart
and shoot my head with a deadly gun

now, so much for being pathetic
i know i've learned
how to wipe my tears by myself
thank you for teaching me how.

.......................................................................

written last february 21, 2008. habang umiiyak ako sa brookside dahil nagloko siya. ouch!

No comments: