Saturday, August 29, 2009

smother me

Smother Me
Let me be the one who calls you baby  All the time  Surely you can take some comfort  Knowing that you're mine  Just hold me tight, lay by my side  and let me be the one who calls you  Baby all the time   I found my place in the world  Could stare at your face for the rest of  my days  Now I can breathe, turn my insides out  and Smother me  Warm and alive I'm all over you  would you smother me?   Let me be the one who never leaves  You all alone  I hold my breath and lose the feeling  That I'm on my own (leaves me all alone)  Hold me too tight stay by my side  and let me be the one who calls you  Baby all the time(all the time)   I found my place in the world  Could stare at your face for the rest of   my days  Now I can breathe, turn my insides out  and Smother me  Warm and alive I'm all over you  would you smother me?(4X- smother me)   When I'm alone time goes so slow  I need you here with me  and how my mistakes have led  Your heart break  Still I need you here with me  So Baby I’m, Baby I'm here   Now I can breathe, turn my insides out  and Smother me(smother me)  Warm and alive I'm all over you  would you smother me?(don’t let me be alone)   Now I can breathe, turn my insides out  and Smother me(smother me)  Warm and alive I'm all over you  would you smother me?(3X smother me)  Let me be the one who calls you baby  All the time  Let me be the one who calls you baby  All the time  Let me be the one who calls you baby  the one who calls you baby.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.